Easy Bruschetta Recipe with Persimmon
This healthy Easy Bruschetta Recipe with Persimmon makes a delicious party food idea or light, vegan snack anytime.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 7 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 6 -8 portions
- 6-8 baguette slices cut at an angle
- 2 persimmons finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 8-10 large basil leaves finely chopped
- Balsamic vinegar for drizzling on the bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pine nuts lightly toasted, for sprinkling on top
- Small piece of garlic
Combine the chopped persimmons with the oil, lemon juice and basil, season, stir and set aside.
Heat up a griddle pan and toast the baguette slices for about 1-2 minutes on each side. Remove from the pan and rub one side with the garlic. Drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar. Top with the persimmon mixture and pine nuts and serve.