Smoked Salmon Salad with Quinoa & Pomelo
This gluten and dairy free Smoked Salmon Salad with Quinoa & Pomelo is delicious and easy to make. Great for entertaining or as a light lunch.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1/3 pomelo crumbled (peel and membranes removed)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa you will need about 1/3 raw quinoa
- 150 g smoked salmon chopped
- 1 large or 2 small avocado peeled, deseeded, cubed
- 4 tablespoons coriander finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pistachios roughly chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 tablespoons good vegetable oil I used cold pressed rapeseed
- Salt and cayenne pepper to taste
Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions (this takes about 15 minutes). Set aside to cool.
Combine all the salad ingredients (including the quinoa once cooled), stir thoroughly, adjust the seasoning and serve.