Grilled Pineapple Chicken Salad Recipe
This quick and easy Grilled Pineapple Chicken Salad Recipe is a simple way of turning leftover chicken into a zesty, light and delicious lunch.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 5 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 4 people
- 1 large pineapple
- 200 g chicken cooked, roasted or grilled, roughly chopped
- 2 good handfuls rocket arugula, spinach and/or watercress, chopped
- 1 tin 400 g aduki beans, strained, rinsed (or other beans)
- 1 large or 2 small shallots finely chopped
- 5-6 radishes chopped
- Sea salt and plenty of black pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Walnut oil for drizzling and sliced avocado for garnish
In a large bowl combine all the ingredients apart from the pineapple, walnut oil and avocado. Stir thoroughly and set aside.
Cut off the stem and opposite end of the pineapple. Stand the pineapple up on one end and cut the skin off slicing downwards. Cut approx. 1 cm thick slices lengthways around the core (you should have 8 slices in total). Discard the tough core.
Heat up a griddle pan and grill the pineapple slices for a couple of minutes on each side.
Spoon a desired amount of the chicken salad on top of the pineapple, place avocado slices on top, drizzle with walnut oil and serve.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg