Salmon Lettuce Wraps with Avocado Dip
These salmon lettuce wraps with avocado dip turn your salmon leftovers into a deliciously zesty light lunch or healthy snack idea.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 10 servings
- Cooked salmon
- 8-10 gem lettuce leaves
- For the Guacamole:
- 2 medium/large avocados peeled, deseeded
- 2-2.5 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 small garlic clove
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tablespoons fromage frais/thick yogurt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Freshly chopped chives or spring onions for serving optional
Place individual lettuce leaves on a large plate/tray and spoon a desired amount of the salmon into each leaf.
To make the guacamole, combine all the guacamole ingredients and puree until smooth. Place a dollop of the mixture on top of the salmon, sprinkle with chives/spring onions (opional) and serve!