Healthy Homemade Muesli Fruit Bowl
This simple, delicious healthy homemade muesli takes a mere 5 minutes to prepare so you can enjoy a wholesome, healthy breakfast everyday!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
Servings 1 serving
- 3 tablespoons porridge oats
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed
- 1 tablespoon chia
- 2/3 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 2 heaped tablespoons thick yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh strawberries
- Maple syrup or agave or honey for drizzling (optional!)
In a pan dry toast the oats, seeds and cinnamon for 1-2 minutes stirring continuously. Transfer into a bowl, add the yogurt, strawberries and drizzle with maple syrup. Enjoy!
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 257mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin C: 42mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 2mg