Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Chicken Meatballs
These 4-ingredient healthy sun dried tomato pesto chicken meatballs make a delicious appetizer, snack or easy meal idea the whole family will enjoy. They contain only 4 ingredients and are incredibly easy to make.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 30 meatballs
- 3 medium chicken breasts, skinless,diced
- 10 tbsp Easy Sun Dried Tomato Pesto, approx. 220g, recipe LINK in Instructions below
- 1 medium white roll
- 3 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 3 tbsp flour, for coating
Tear up the roll into small pieces and place, along with the chicken, Easy Sun Dried Tomato Pesto and pepper (to taste) in a blender. Blitz for a few seconds until the mixture starts coming together.
Form small meatballs and roll in the flour.
Heat up the oil and fry the meatballs slowly over low-medium heat for 10 minutes turning often so they cook evenly. Do not overcrowd the pan. Remove from the heat and serve.
- If your blender is not large enough for all the ingredients blitz the mixture in batches, then place in a large bowl and combine.
- Fry the meatballs over a fairly low heat turning them often so they have enough time to cook on the inside and don't brown too much.
- Do not overcrowd the pan. Fry the meatballs in batches if you have to.
- Freeze for up to 3 months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 53kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 86mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 39IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 1mg