Zucchini Noodle Salad with Blueberries, Feta & Waltnus
This quick and easy zucchini noodle salad with blueberries is a deliciously refreshing light and colourful dish. This fruit-and-vegetable salad combines sweet with savoury, and comes together in minutes.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 2 people
- 1 large zucchini spiralized
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 tbsp feta cheese crumbled
- 8 walnuts chopped
- fine sea salt and pepper to taste
For the Dressing
- 3 tbsp vegetable or walnut oil
- 2.5 tbsp lemon juice plus zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp mint leaves finely chopped
- 1 tsp maple syrup/honey
Prepare the dressing by combining the oil, lemon juice and zest, mint and maple syrup. Stir well and refrigerate.
Place the spiralized zucchini on top of a large plate/bowl, scatter the blueberries, crumbled feta and walnuts, drizzle the dressing over the whole thing, season to taste and serve!
- The dressing is very simple but you could speed things up even more if you make the dressing ahead. Cover and refrigerate it (overnight) until you are ready to make the recipe.
- Nuts: I used walnuts but you could use any nuts you like. You could also toast them lightly before scattering over the salad.
- Herbs: I chose to add mint into the dressing but you could swap that for fresh basil, thyme or oregano if you prefer.
- Use either maple syrup, agave syrup or honey in the dressing.
- Best served immediately.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 389mg | Potassium: 388mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 486IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 197mg | Iron: 1mg