Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Dip with Garlic & Skyr
This Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Dip is sharp, deliciously tangy and full of goodness. The cauliflower is roasted along with the garlic, then blended until velvety smooth.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Cooling time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 people
- 500 g cauliflower, approx. 1 small cauliflower, roughly chopped, florets as well as tough middle
- 2 large garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 tbsp Skyr/another thick yogurt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 tbsp good vegetable oil, I used cold pressed rapeseed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Fine sea salt and pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 375 F/ 200 C/ gas mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
Season and coat the cauliflower and garlic cloves with 2 tablespoons of the oil. Arrange on the baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool.
Transfer into a blender, add the Skyr, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of the oil, maple syrup, season and blend until velvety smooth.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving if possible. Garnish with freshly chopped chives, nuts, seeds and a drizzle of oil.